What are the principles of responsible soy production?
The RTRS Production Standard – Version 1.0 document defines five principles of responsible soy production. The document includes criteria and requirements at more practical levels.
1. Legal compliance & good business practice.
2. Responsible labor conditions.
3. Responsible community relations.
4. Environmental responsibility.
5. Good agriculture practices.
The full RTRS Production Standard is available on the RTRS website (www.responsiblesoy.org).