- Jeroen Douglas, The Netherlands President of the RTRS
- Gustavo Grobocopatel, Grupo Los Grobo, Argentina.
- Chen Ying, China Chamber of Commerce of Import & Export of Foodstuff, Native Products and Animal By-Products, China.
- Jason Clay, WWF, US.
Topic: RTRS Issues: Traceability, Bundled Values, and Global Market Strategies
- Jan-Kees Vis, UNILEVER, The Netherlands.
Topic: Managing sustainability in global value chains.
- Ron Van Erck, DG Energy, European Commission.
Topic: Renewable Energy Directive and the state-of-affairs.
- Jorge Hilbert, INTA, Argentina.
Topic: Argentine soy case study
- David Walden, Winrock, US
Topic: Biodiesel from soy in Brazil – is it sustainable?
- Martina Gaebler, GTZ, Germany, APDC, Brazil.
opic: A RED compliant methodology and an overview of other relevant GHG methodologies
- Victoria Junquera, RSB, Switzerland
Topic: Addressing GHG Emissions and Indirect Impacts in the RSB Standard
- Michelle Morton Shell, International
- Alvaro Dilli, SLC Agricola, Brazil
Topic: Vision of big scale producer in Brazil.
- John Landers, APDC, Brazil
Topic: Vision of medium- and small-scale producers in Brazil
- Ashis Mondal, India soy forum, India.
Topic: Vision of small scale producers in India
- Feng Xiao,China Soybean Industry Association, China
Topic: RTRS and China: opportunities for Chinese small scale producers
- Patrick Lynch, Greenergy, United Kingdom
Topic: Vision of a European Biodiesel Buyer
- Frederique Abreu, IICA, International
Topic: Biofuels in the Americas: An overview
- Alberto Saucedo, FAO, Chile
Topic: Sustainable Bioenergy Integrated Food Energy Systems
- Victor Castro CARBIO, Argentina
Topic: Importance of biodiesel sustainable certificate within the soybean value chain
- Hazel Schofield Renewable Fuel Agency, United Kingdom
Topic: Soy biodiesel in the UK and European Union